Subject: 5 reasons to elect me chair
1. The party needs to come together and I am better positioned to do that. Both grassroots and establishment Republicans are already rallying behind me. Cynthia Coffman and Tom Tancredo have both endorsed among others.
2. I believe that to be consistently in control of the legislative agenda as conservatives we must elect more conservatives and that requires that we focus on strengthening each and every county party. Fund raising support, training support, event assistance, and relationship development in communities will all be part of a portfolio of services provided to county parties. More money should be raised in the counties by a large margin over the state party itself. Local control, local knowledge, local victory leads us to where we want to go. We must win at home first and always to control our destiny and defend against Washington over reach.
3. Because I have a business background I will use lean business practices to reduce state party costs to operate and create efficiencies so more money can go directly to candidates.
4. I will restructure the state party staff by first eliminating the chairman’s salary(my time will be volunteered and other business leaders like Robert Blaha, Mark Aspiri, and Steve Laffey have agreed to do the same to support us), and hiring a strong executive director with campaign experience. People who have run as candidates have a greater sensitivity to the needs of a campaign. I will also hire regional directors on the western slope and in the southern part of the state to support counties and candidates with the money we save from lean processes and the chair’s salary.
5. Every candidate will receive encouragement, assistance, a motivating approach from the state party staff no matter how difficult the challenge they face. We will not compromise integrity, our party platform, or our people.
You can reach me at 3038803242 or via email at email@example.com and you can find me on facebook
Ryan Call’s 5 top reasons to vote for him
1. Cory Gardner, defeating first incumbent US Senator since 1978
2. Mike Coffman by 8.5 points
3. Republican majority in the state Senate for the first time in 10 years
4. Raised over 2.4 million in 2014, compared to approximately $580,00 in 2010 midterm election
5. Contributed more and spent more on GOP candidates and ran a better ground game than any time in the last decade since before campaign finance limits imposed in 2002
As conservatives, we claim that we judge people on their record of results, not simply their rhetoric.
I got shot down over N Vietnam in 1967, a Sqdn. Commander.
After I returned in 1973…I published 2 books that dealt a lot
With “real torture” in Hanoi . Our make-believe president is
Branding our country as a bunch of torturers when he has
No idea what torture is.
As for me, I was put thru a mock execution because I would not respond..
Pistol whipped on the head….same event.. Couple of days later…
Hung by my feet all day. I escaped and a couple of weeks later, I got
Shot and recaptured. Shot was OK…what happened afterwards was not.
They marched me to Vinh…put me in the rope trick, trick…almost
Pulled my arms out of the sockets. Beat me on the head with a
Little wooden rod until my eyes were swelled shut, and my unshot,
Unbroken hand a pulp.
Next day hung me by the arms…rebroke my right wrist…wiped
Out the nerves in my arms that control the hands….rolled my fingers
Up into a ball. Only left the slightest movement of my L forefinger.
So I started answering with some incredible lies.
Sent me to Hanoi strapped to a barrel of gas in the back of a truck.
Hanoi ..on my knees….rope trick again. Beaten by a big fool.
Into leg irons on a bed in Heartbreak Hotel.
Much kneeling–hands up at Zoo.
Really bad beating for refusing to condemn Lyndon Johnson.
Several more kneeling events. I could see my knee bone thru
There was an escape from the annex to the Zoo. I was the Senior
Officer of a large building… because of escape…they started a mass
Torture of all commanders.
I think it was July 7, 1969…they started beating me with a car fanbelt.
In the first 2 days I took over 300 strokes…then stopped counting
Because I never thought I would live thru it.
They continued day-night torture to get me to confess to a non-existent
Part in the escape. This went on for at least 3 days. On my knees…
Fan belting…cut open my scrotum with fan belt stroke. Opened up
Both knee holes again. My fanny looked like hamburger…I could not
Lie on my back.
They tortured me into admitting that I was in on the escape…and
That my 2 room-mates knew about it.
The next day I denied the lie.
They commenced torturing me again with 3- 6- or 9 strokes of
The fan belt every day from about July 11 or 12th..to 14 October
1969. I continued to refuse to lie about my roommates again.
Now, the point of this is that our make-believe
President has declared to the world that we (U.S..) are a bunch of
Torturers…Thus it will be OK to torture us next time when they
Catch us…because that is what the U.S. Does.
Our make-believe president is a know nothing fool who thinks
That pouring a little water on some one’s face, or hanging a pair of
women’s pants over an Arabs head is TORTURE.. He is a meathead.
I just talked to MOH holder Leo Thorsness, who was also in my squadron,
In jail…as was John McCain…and we agree that McCain does
Not speak for the POW group when he claims that Al Gharib was
Torture…or that “water boarding” is torture.
Our president and those fools around him who keep bad mouthing
Our great country are a disgrace to the United States . Please pass
This info on to Sean Hannity. He is free to use it to point out the
Stupidity of the claims that water boarding…which has no after
If it got the Arab to cough up the story about how he planned the attack on the twin towers in NYC …
Hurrah for the guy who poured the water.
“Bud” Day, Medal Of Honor Recipient
George Everett “Bud” Day (born February 24, 1925) is a retired
U.S. Air Force Colonel and Command Pilot who served during the
Vietnam War. He is often cited as being the most decorated U.S.
Service member since General Douglas MacArthur, having
Received some seventy decorations, a majority for actions
In combat. Day is a recipient of the Medal of Honor.
Federal Reserve Hiring Emergency Preparedness DHS Specialist