Archive for January, 2015
Jan Morgan is facing controversy after declaring her business a “Muslim free zone” Sunday.
The owner of Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range in Hot Springs, Ark. has drawn a line in the sand, and while critics will get angry they should read her reasons why.
After the recent influx of violence perpetuated by self-proclaimed Islamists, Morgan began to study the religion and discovered “109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.”
On her website, Jan Morgan Media, Morgan, an investigative journalist and certified NRA gun instructor, explained that her decision was made based on facts.
Read her ten-point reasoning that has already provoked controversy:
I officially declare my business, The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range, a MUSLIM FREE ZONE . . .
1) The Koran, which I have read and studied thoroughly and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam. Read those verses of violence here.
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims who are angry that I have studied their koran and have, over the past two years, been exposing the vileness of the Koran and its murderous directives.
3) * The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim
* the Boston bombings (by muslims)
* the Fort Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30 people
* and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11 This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate my position that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
4) Because the nature of my business involves firearms and shooting firearms in an enclosed environment, my patrons are not comfortable being around muslims who align themselves with a religion that clearly commands hate, murder, and violence against all non muslims. Therefore many of my patrons are uncomfortable around Muslims with guns. (can you blame them?)
5) My range rents and sells guns to my patrons. Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me?
6) * Muslims, who belong to and, or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
* Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
* Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
See a common thread here?
7) I not only have the right to refuse service but a RESPONSIBILITY to provide a safe environment for people to shoot and train on firearms. I can and have turned people away if I sense they are under the influence of alcohol or mind altering drugs. I have a federal firearms license… The ATF informed us when we received the license that if we feel any reason for concern about selling someone a firearm, even sense that something is not right about an individual, or we are concerned about that persons mental state, even if they pass a background check, we do not have to sell that person a gun.
In other words, a federal agency has given us this kind of discretion for service based on the nature of the business. I can and have turned people away if I sense an issue with their mental state. So… its difficult to imagine how the DOJ could have issues with this when ATF gave us this discretion.
8) I have no way of looking at Islam other than as a theocracy, not a religion. Islam is undoubtedly the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.” Once again it is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.
The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy. The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies. It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government. In Islam, religion and state are one.
We are a Nation governed by laws, or the law of the land the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.
How then, can anyone say that, the practice of Islam is protected by the U.S. Constitution?
The Muslim brotherhood has a documented plan for the destruction of America from within, discovered by our own government during a raid of MB operatives in America. In addition, I am very cognizant of the civilization jihad under way in my country by American Muslims. In a number of states Muslims, through our legal system, are trying to force us to accept Sharia Law over Constitutional law. I do not wish to do business with people who stand against the Constitution and are fighting to replace it.
9) Islam allows Muslims to kill their own children, (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. (did you know that dating outside of the faith is justification for murdering their daughters and this has already occurred on American soil?) Why would I want people (who believe it’s okay to murder their own children), be in the presence of other children? My patrons often bring their kids to the range to teach them to shoot. I am responsible for providing a safe environment for those children to learn gun safety and shooting sports.
10) In the 14 hundred year history of Islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people. Not all muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists in the world right now are muslim. Since you can’t determine by visual assessment, which ones will kill you and which ones will not, I am going to go with the line of thought that ANY HUMAN BEING who would either knowingly or unknowingly support a “religion” that commands the murder of all people who refuse to submit or convert to that religion, is not someone I want to know or do business with. I hold adults accountable for the religion they align themselves with.
In summary, I not only have the right, but a responsibility to provide a safe environment for my customers. I do not believe my decision is religious discrimination because I do not classify islam as a religion.. It is a theocracy/terrorist organization that hides behind the mask of religion in order to achieve its mission of world domination.
People who shoot at my range come from all religious backgrounds… some are atheists… I do not care about their religious beliefs. I care about the safety of my customers who come to shoot here. The government allows businesses to ban me from entering their business with my gun because the property owner feels uncomfortable or wants to provide a “safe” environment for their patrons which is in clear violation of my 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, so… I should be able to deny service to people on the same premise. Can my government really force me to invite someone who had threatened to kill me, into my home or business?
I will do whatever is necessary to provide a safe environment for my customers, even at the cost of the increased threats and legal problems this decision will likely provoke.
Jan Morgan- owner / The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range
Subject: 5 reasons to elect me chair
1. The party needs to come together and I am better positioned to do that. Both grassroots and establishment Republicans are already rallying behind me. Cynthia Coffman and Tom Tancredo have both endorsed among others.
2. I believe that to be consistently in control of the legislative agenda as conservatives we must elect more conservatives and that requires that we focus on strengthening each and every county party. Fund raising support, training support, event assistance, and relationship development in communities will all be part of a portfolio of services provided to county parties. More money should be raised in the counties by a large margin over the state party itself. Local control, local knowledge, local victory leads us to where we want to go. We must win at home first and always to control our destiny and defend against Washington over reach.
3. Because I have a business background I will use lean business practices to reduce state party costs to operate and create efficiencies so more money can go directly to candidates.
4. I will restructure the state party staff by first eliminating the chairman’s salary(my time will be volunteered and other business leaders like Robert Blaha, Mark Aspiri, and Steve Laffey have agreed to do the same to support us), and hiring a strong executive director with campaign experience. People who have run as candidates have a greater sensitivity to the needs of a campaign. I will also hire regional directors on the western slope and in the southern part of the state to support counties and candidates with the money we save from lean processes and the chair’s salary.
5. Every candidate will receive encouragement, assistance, a motivating approach from the state party staff no matter how difficult the challenge they face. We will not compromise integrity, our party platform, or our people.
You can reach me at 3038803242 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can find me on facebook
Ryan Call’s 5 top reasons to vote for him
1. Cory Gardner, defeating first incumbent US Senator since 1978
2. Mike Coffman by 8.5 points
3. Republican majority in the state Senate for the first time in 10 years
4. Raised over 2.4 million in 2014, compared to approximately $580,00 in 2010 midterm election
5. Contributed more and spent more on GOP candidates and ran a better ground game than any time in the last decade since before campaign finance limits imposed in 2002
As conservatives, we claim that we judge people on their record of results, not simply their rhetoric.
I got shot down over N Vietnam in 1967, a Sqdn. Commander.
After I returned in 1973…I published 2 books that dealt a lot
With “real torture” in Hanoi . Our make-believe president is
Branding our country as a bunch of torturers when he has
No idea what torture is.
As for me, I was put thru a mock execution because I would not respond..
Pistol whipped on the head….same event.. Couple of days later…
Hung by my feet all day. I escaped and a couple of weeks later, I got
Shot and recaptured. Shot was OK…what happened afterwards was not.
They marched me to Vinh…put me in the rope trick, trick…almost
Pulled my arms out of the sockets. Beat me on the head with a
Little wooden rod until my eyes were swelled shut, and my unshot,
Unbroken hand a pulp.
Next day hung me by the arms…rebroke my right wrist…wiped
Out the nerves in my arms that control the hands….rolled my fingers
Up into a ball. Only left the slightest movement of my L forefinger.
So I started answering with some incredible lies.
Sent me to Hanoi strapped to a barrel of gas in the back of a truck.
Hanoi ..on my knees….rope trick again. Beaten by a big fool.
Into leg irons on a bed in Heartbreak Hotel.
Much kneeling–hands up at Zoo.
Really bad beating for refusing to condemn Lyndon Johnson.
Several more kneeling events. I could see my knee bone thru
There was an escape from the annex to the Zoo. I was the Senior
Officer of a large building… because of escape…they started a mass
Torture of all commanders.
I think it was July 7, 1969…they started beating me with a car fanbelt.
In the first 2 days I took over 300 strokes…then stopped counting
Because I never thought I would live thru it.
They continued day-night torture to get me to confess to a non-existent
Part in the escape. This went on for at least 3 days. On my knees…
Fan belting…cut open my scrotum with fan belt stroke. Opened up
Both knee holes again. My fanny looked like hamburger…I could not
Lie on my back.
They tortured me into admitting that I was in on the escape…and
That my 2 room-mates knew about it.
The next day I denied the lie.
They commenced torturing me again with 3- 6- or 9 strokes of
The fan belt every day from about July 11 or 12th..to 14 October
1969. I continued to refuse to lie about my roommates again.
Now, the point of this is that our make-believe
President has declared to the world that we (U.S..) are a bunch of
Torturers…Thus it will be OK to torture us next time when they
Catch us…because that is what the U.S. Does.
Our make-believe president is a know nothing fool who thinks
That pouring a little water on some one’s face, or hanging a pair of
women’s pants over an Arabs head is TORTURE.. He is a meathead.
I just talked to MOH holder Leo Thorsness, who was also in my squadron,
In jail…as was John McCain…and we agree that McCain does
Not speak for the POW group when he claims that Al Gharib was
Torture…or that “water boarding” is torture.
Our president and those fools around him who keep bad mouthing
Our great country are a disgrace to the United States . Please pass
This info on to Sean Hannity. He is free to use it to point out the
Stupidity of the claims that water boarding…which has no after
If it got the Arab to cough up the story about how he planned the attack on the twin towers in NYC …
Hurrah for the guy who poured the water.
“Bud” Day, Medal Of Honor Recipient
George Everett “Bud” Day (born February 24, 1925) is a retired
U.S. Air Force Colonel and Command Pilot who served during the
Vietnam War. He is often cited as being the most decorated U.S.
Service member since General Douglas MacArthur, having
Received some seventy decorations, a majority for actions
In combat. Day is a recipient of the Medal of Honor.